‘Tis the season for legal marketing,
Law, Law, Law, Law, Law Law, Law, Law Law
That’s right. As we spend time with family and friends this holiday season and ring in the New Year, it’s important not to neglect your legal Internet marketing resolution: rank better! So, without further ado, we present our holiday-themed Legal Internet Marketing To-Do List:
- Be sure to DECORATE your home (page): Is your home page eye-catching? Does it have that special something extra that’s going to make people want to explore your site? If not, think about sprucing it up a bit.
- Remember to INVITE friends and family (to social media sites): It’s difficult to get fans and followers after you’ve created a Facebook fan page or Twitter account, so start out by asking those closest to you to lend a “liking” hand.
- Make sure you have your wish LIST(SERV) ready: Try offering a free how-to-guide on your site, requiring those who want it to enter their email address to gain access and offer the option to opt in for future announcements from your firm … reminding people about your firm (in moderation) can’t hurt.
- Don’t forget to CONTACT loved ones: How easy is it for clients to contact you via your website? Make sure the process is simple and allows you to obtain the preliminary information you need to get back into contact with your potential client.
- BE SOCIAL, and don’t neglect new people you meet: the most successful social media campaigns never fail to neglect new followers, fans, or connections. Send a quick thank you message or tweet to recently acquired social media friends.
By keeping the above checklist in mind, you’ll not only be doing your customers a favor, but you’ll also lay the groundwork for an effective marketing campaign that is bound to pay dividends in the future. Make sure your site is eye-catching, be sure to make it easy for potential customers to contact you, and be social. Everything else will fall into place after this.
At SLS Consulting, we work hard to ensure that our clients reach their goals online and develop their client base. Our legal Internet marketing firm is offering a free guide download, A Beginner Facebook: Do People LIKE You?, which provides some basic tips and insights into how to best utilize Facebook for your business. If you’d like more information about how to obtain higher search engine rankings and launch an effective marketing and social networking campaign, call us today at (323) 254-1510.