It’s a well-known fact that if a business wants to be successful in these modern times, they need to be online, but being online does not just mean having a one page website. Businesses that want to market themselves successfully online, whether they are B2C or B2B, customer-driven or client-driven, must have a strong online presence and that comes from a website that provides potential clients with the information they need and want and from being present and active on social media. At the very least, every business owner should have a Brand page on Facebook.
Still Not Convinced?
These enlightening statistics may help you decide whether your business can benefit from having a presence on Facebook:
- Facebook does, in fact, matter to a business. 42% of marketers affirm that Facebook is important or even critical to their business.
- Since 2009, 75% more businesses claim that Facebook is important or critical to their business.
- 62 % of marketers say that social media has become more important to business marketing campaigns just within the last 6 months.
- Social media boasts a 100% greater lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing.
43% of B2B companies say they got customers from Facebook.
- A whopping 77% of B2C companies say they got customers from Facebook.
80% of social network users in the U.S. prefer to connect to businesses/brands through Facebook.
- User engagement has increased 46% since the implementation of Facebook Timeline.
- You can’t just put half an effort on Facebook, however. If you’re going to take advantage of it, you need to give it the attention it requires. Auto-posting onto Facebook has been shown to decrease comments and likes by 70%.
Establishing a Successful Online Presence
At SLS Consulting, our legal Internet marketing company helps attorneys and other clients build a solid and positive presence on the Internet through custom website design, search engine optimization (SEO), relevant content creation, and, of course, social media profile creation and management. Social media is playing more and more of a key role in a business’ success online; you can’t afford to wait anymore.
To learn more about the services we offer and how we can help you grow your business online, call us today at (323) 254-1510.