It’s hard to believe that 2010 is almost over. While some can’t wait for this year to be a thing of the past, others may still be relishing in goals achieved and reflecting on lessons learned. No matter where you stand, in the world of Legal Internet marketing, 2011 should be an exciting year and there is much to look forward to. Here are some predictions for Legal Internet marketing for 2011!
1. Social Media Dominance – Social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn will only continue to grow in popularity, become more user-friendly, and advance in what features are offered. If you have to ask yourself what these sites are, then 2011 should be your year of trying out the many benefits provided by various aspects of these social media platforms.
2. Relevant Information Prevails – Make 2011 the year that information that is actually helpful to visitors makes it to your website, blog, and social media accounts. Take pride in your online image and invest some time into either writing for these sites or discussing what your personal goals are with your Legal Internet marketing consultant.
3. Google’s Evolution Will Continue – Many law firms and various other businesses were struck by Google’s new integration of “local” or “places” into search results within traditional organic listings. Be aware that Google will continue to pull back the curtain to reveal even more updates and introduce even more new tools to aid in your Internet marketing endeavors.
4. Emergence of Cost Saving Strategies – With so many free and easily accessible legal directories and online platforms out there, it can be difficult to know which ones are capable of actually helping your online reputation and presence. You don’t have to spend an arm and a leg to be on the first page of search engines. There are options you can explore with your Internet marketing specialist to ensure that an effective and balanced marketing plan is constructed and carried out that won’t cost you a fortune.
5. Time Will Pass By Even Faster – If this last prediction for 2011 evokes any feelings of anxiety, it’s not meant to! Instead, make each day count, and you’ll stay on top of your game. You may not be able to do everything at once, nor will you get everything done that you need to in one day, but as long as you are doing all you can and pushing yourself to accomplish your goals, it will be worth it and you will be successful.
Have a safe and wonderful New Year!